Cover Experimenting

I’ve been a bit vacant from this blog for the last few weeks as I’ve been desperate to organise my sketchbook in a way that will mean I am able to present it to universities. I definitely need to get better at juggling the two as this is the perfect place to document everything I do for each project as well as the stuff I do in-between.

I listed and brain stormed my initial ideas/thoughts on each book to help me understand what kind of book cover I’ll be making.


We were set a task to roughly sketch out 100 cover ideas for each of our books, although I did not achieve this goal, I made a lot more designs than I would have done without the target. From these ideas I will try and refine the ones that I like best.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s